This is a pretty good question, in my humble opinion, and I cannot believe no one has ever asked it before. Indeed, what does one do when life says, “Here are some lemons, person”?
I suggest the following:
- Get a knife and a cutting board.
- Cut the lemon into four wedges.
- Get a glass.
- Put ice in the glass.
- Pour water into the glass with the ice already in it.
- Take one of the four lemon wedges into your hands by picking it up.
- Squeeze the lemon juice from said wedge into the glass of water and ice.
- Drop the wedge right into the glass containing ice and water and lemon juice.
- Fucking throw the other three lemon wedges away before they attract fruit flies or something.
- Enjoy a refreshing ice cold glass of lemon water.